Neat & Simple Workspace | Interior Inspiration


source, ph: danielle moss

I don't doubt that I'll go a little overboard if I ever have my own (home) office - we're talking the entire Muji acrylic desk storage collection, pretty pastel stationery on display, and golden monogrammed everything. Though, as long as my home area is limited and forces my workspace to be in the middle of my living space, the neater the better. Here are a sixteen simple workspaces:

△  2, 3, 4, 5 source: #. ph: line thit klein, # , # , #. ph kimberly chau
△  6, 7, 8, 9 source: # ph: manolo yllera, #, #. ph: kristofer johnson, #. ph: james stokes
△  10, 11, 12, 13 source: #, #, ##. ph: derek swalwell
△  14, 15, 16 source: #, #, #


Where do you work best in your home? Desk, kitchen, bed, couch?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *